About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Kate and this blog is all about my adventures of happy living. By that I mean crochet, chickens and cooking. Here's to the good life - and being a good wife! xxx

Sunday 6 May 2012

We're all going on a summer holiday ...


I wont be posting on here until next weekend because I'm off to Barcelona!

I'm soooooo excited. I have wanted to go since I was 11 and studied Gaudi in art. My husband booked it as a lovely gesture as our first holiday away as a married couple (apart form our honey moon of course).

Can't wait to post some lovely pictures on here, but just to let you know what I'm getting excited about here's a little snippet of whats in my head right now! ...

Colours of the rainbow all in one eye shot.
Muted natrual stone with some hidden secret mosaic tiles.
Just love the yelow and green bobbley piping mapping out the route of the roof. I feel a crochet inspired scarf coming on.
I want this as a clock in my garden - bring on the summer!
Oh my goodness me ......... how amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheerio then.

See you soon xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I always read them and will be sure to check out your blog. Kate x